- 【Recharge from 0% to 100% within 3.5hrs】VATID 600W battery generator is equipped with advanced 155W High-Speed Recharge Technology, which takes only 3.5hrs to recharge 100% battery of the portable power station through 95W wall outlet and 60W USB-C PD port simultaneously.Recharging speed is much faster than any power station whose capacity is same with us on the market. (PD charger not included).
- 【518Wh Capacity-Long Lasting Endurance】Compared with solar power station of the same price,VATID 600W possesses a large capacity of 140000mAh/518Wh, which means this camping generator is a cost-effective deal. VATID 600W Solar camping generator with many different outputs port, powers up to 9 devices simultaneously for hours.LCD display is quite clear for you to monitor the power source and operation status of this power generator.
- 【Ultra-light Ergonomic Design for Portability】VATID original ultra-light 600W small power generator is one-half the size of the same capacity power station, which is so easy for a girl to carry it out. A compact and reliable portable solar generator for camping, road-trip, RV, and emergency. Outdoor activities enthusiast can take on mini fridge, cooling fan, projector, drone and CPAP without any worries.
- 【MPPT Technology-Faster Solar Recharging】VATID solar powered generator is equipped with the most advanced MPPT controller, which ensures a better PV recharging rates when using the solar panel to recharge this camping generator. MPPT technology is beneficial to solar electric generator recharged at its max power point, so it speeds up the battery recharge. 6 recharging ways supports by VATID battery powered generator. Recharging on the go and enjoying devices easily when you need.
- 【More Energy-saving&Safer】The power station features 2 Pure Sine Wave AC outlets,which can protect sensitive devices by producing clean & stable electricity.Newly upgraded 5th generation battery management system massively improve the safety level. Different buttons are embedded in the camping power station to control different output. Turn on outputs you need and turn off others to reduce power drain and extend the using time. Separate output is designed for your safety, prevent electric shock.
, VATID Portable Power Station,900W Peak 140000mAh Solar Generator 518Wh Rated 600W,110V AC,12V Regulated DC,155W Input 3.5hrs 100% Recharge,Pure…, 459.99, USD,
7.9 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches
|Item model number|
7.9L x 5.5W x 8.5H inches
Battery-powered, Solar powered
110 Volts (AC)
|Item Package Quantity|
|Battery Cell Type|
The media could not be loaded.
Fast shipping, received the product 3 days after purchase.
Got an email from seller the same day when the I got the power station with instructions on how to charge the power station for its optimal performance and how to recharge to keep the battery healthy and etc. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
The design looks cool and I like the color so much. CAN’T WAIT TO USE IT FOR MY UPCOMING CAMPING TRIP!
I have used multiple setups with SLA, AGM, Lithium batteries and an inverter plugged into them just could not pull the load unless it was 2000W or more. (Used heavy gauge wire, etc as needed.) Yet, somehow, this little battery pack and it’s tiny inverter can manage to pull the load with ease. The only thing I wish it had that it lacks is a remote control to allow cutoff from inside my car when not in use. In the summer, it’s not an issue – but during the winter months there just isn’t enough sun to charge it fully over ambient usage. That is, ***IF*** you could disable the auto-off feature which necessitates you go to the box to, disconnect solar charging, then wait and turn ac back on every time you want to exit the gate. How did I disable the auto-off? I didnt. The device supports passthru on dc only. So, I ran its dc to a smart charger&additional battery and inverter, thereby powering the gate. I set up a remote relay, so that inverter could be shut of as needed. To do that, i simply spliced the relay into the live wire for the inverter toggle switch.
suxia l. –
This product worked flawlessly!
When I first saw the box I can’t believe it is a 600W power station in it. It is really really SMALL and LIGHT WEIGHT. After I test the generator, I’m excited in unexpected encounters. The device is almost SOUNDLESS under low loads (charging my iPhone). Under heavy loads you can hear the fan but it’s also very quiet (the most quite one among other power stations I ever used).
I am very happy with my purchase and the ability to charge to 100% in 3.5hrs is amazing!
For my camping travel the combination of these four features in a light small portable unit distinguishes the VATID and gives it a competitive edge over other generators in this price and power range.