- 100W solar panel kits ideal for 12v battery charging, designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, caravan s, back-up and remote power use.
- This kits include 4pcs Z mounting brackets and 1 pair Red and Black Solar Cable makes it easy to set up. Easy to install with pre-drilled holes on the back of panel for fast mounting and securing.
- With the 20A charge controller with PWM function, it can prevent the battery from over charge, over voltage, discharge and short circuit, reversed polarity protection, battery is fully protected. You can expand your system up to a maximum of 260W 12V system or 520W 24V system.
- Dimensions: 1160*510*35mm (45.6*20*1.37 inch). Weight: 15.84 lbs. Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):23V. Current at Pmax (Imp): 4.3A.
- Withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa), strong tempered glass and aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the solar panel to last for decades.
, Topsolar Solar Panel Kit 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Off Grid System for Homes RV Boat + 20A 12V/24V Solar Charge Controller + Solar Cables +…, 139.99, USD,
48 x 21.5 x 2.5 inches
Wayne Christianson –
I’ve had “Pro” after “Pro” coming out to get my 6 AGM Batteries hooked up and my charge controller to my 4 panels well, I’m down to 4 AGM batteries and 3 solar panels the cute little box on the back burnt through one panel. So I bought this one panel system with everything you need to set things up. Plus I spent a week reading up on solar. It’s not that hard when you first start out. And this TP-kit is just the thing to build you up for any task you are facing. Don’t waste solar panels and expensive battery’s on a pro they don’t make them any more This kit will save you money and give you the Knowledge To tackle any solar project you have.
Don’t worry about the reviews that say “this is not a kit.” This has everything needed except the battery. “Cutting off” the ends of the panel DC cables is not a big deal; the controller accepts the bare wires very well as that is how it is designed. Of course, any installation would be shabby if you didn’t cut the cables to the proper length.
I set everything up on my picnic table to test it before installing in my van. Within 15 minutes, the battery was charging and the fan I plugged in to the load was working like a champ. All inputs/outputs are clearly labeled. I guess some folks just shouldn’t take on this kind of project. Unless you are really inept at installing this kind of stuff, I would not hesitate!
The output from the panel and charger is according to specs.
The USB ports are nice too. I plugged in a nice USB light that I had on hand; it works well.
Steve in Ft. Worth, TX –
The controller is not the one shown and does not fit the supplied cable ends, so TP Solar tech support says just cut the cables. Why do all the reviews say easy and works as advertised? It is advertised and shown as a plug in, which is super easy, but now I’m suppose to modify the components. Thus let’s just say, void the warranty. This is not a total system. Was told to go and buy more cables and wires in order to connect to the battery. Buy more stuff. My amazon rating of 1 was not posted as of the date of this review. Buyer beware.