- [More Efficient] These Monocrystalline solar panels come with high-efficiency cells that help increase module efficiency. Module efficiency: Eclipse 100W Monocrystalline:22%, regular 100W Monocrystalline: 21% , 100W Polycrystalline: 18.7%. Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- [Improved Look] No grid lines on the front of solar cells allow for a more clean look. The new black frame compliments high-efficiency solar cells.
- [Reliable] Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed. TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- [Durable] Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa). Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades. Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance. IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets.
- [Versatile] Can be used for many different applications. Ground mount compatible. Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters. Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Pre-drilled holes included for grounding. Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
, Renogy Solar Panel 100 Watt 12 Volt Eclipse Monocrystalline High-Efficiency Module PV Power for Battery Charging, Boat, Caravan, RV and Other…, 172.38, USD,
40.8 x 20.7 x 1.38 inches
|Country of Origin|
|Item model number|
Solar Panel 100 Watt 12 Volt
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|