- [Wide Application] 400Wh daily output depends on the 4 hours sunlight availability.This panel is suited for applications that require a smaller footprint, making it a favorite for those with RVs, campers, and more!
- [Excellent Performance] 21% High solar cell efficiency. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- [Multiple Protection] Renogy Wanderer-Li is a 30A PWM solar charge controller that integrates efficient PWM charging to increase battery life and improve system performance. It can prevent the battery from over charge, over voltage, discharge and short circuit, reversed polarity protection.
- [Easy Installation] Pre-drilled holes and Plug&Play cables on the back allow for fast mounting. And it supports 3 types of batteries: lithium batteries, lead-acid batteries, gel batteries.
- [Warranty] 5 year warranty and 24/7 technical support team, contact us through Amazon whatever any questions or concerns you have.
, Renogy KIT-STARTER-100D Starter Kit with 1 Pcs 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel and and 30A PWM Charge Controller for RV, Boats, Trailer, Camper,…, 143.73, USD,
47.01 x 1.5 x 20.87 inches
|Country of Origin|
|Item model number|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|
John W Butler –
My first review…….EVER. I bought this a year and a half ago to install on my RV. 7/29/2016 we went through a hellacious hail storm that smashed windows in vehicles and houses. I feared the worse for my solar panel on top of my RV. Both roof vents, destroyed. AC cover, destroyed. TV antenna, destroyed. Solar panel, not even a scratch. Great product.
R. Rewey –
We have a weekend “Get Away” at 7500 feet in the Rockies in Colorado. Boondocking with a 26 foot trailer on our 5 acres. We are now 12 volt solar off grid thanks to this kit.
At first we mounted the panel flat, but after some testing we bought a tilt mount and increased our power. This also lets snow and rain slide off. Very important!
We are charging two 75 amp hour deep cell batteries wired parallel and have since added a second panel. After an average day and nights use . . lights (led), furnace or swamp cooler depending on the season, fan, stereo, water pump, etc. . . . the batteries are fully charged by mid afternoon.
We plan on adding a third panel and a third battery this summer and then a fourth and a fourth next spring. At that point we may add an inverter, but we are very comfortable with 12 volts. This highlights the a great aspect of this kit, you can expand it. You don’t have to buy it all at once. One panel was great for a weekend, two panels gives us almost unlimited use, three will give us extra power. The controller is good for 4 panels.
We are coming up on a year with these panels and we couldn’t be happier. I usually check to see what the controller is doing in the afternoon, but other then that the kit takes care of itself.
I would highly recommend this kit and anything from Renogy. The panels are solidly built and reliable as are the tilt mounts. In my opinion, if you are looking to solar charge an RV or cabin, this is what you want to start with. I was a solar newbie when we first got this kit, but now I’m very comfortable with it. Renogy’s videos and instructions are very well done and their customer service is Outstanding! Our first controller was a dud. I called them and explained what it was doing. We got a new controller via second day shipping. The rep also followed up via email to make sure everything was working properly. Very nice guy and very knowledgeable.
Last weekend my wife got on the roof and changed the angle of the panels for summer, all the maintenance it should need. :). Those tilt mounts are also great!
Amazon Customer –
The kit was Installed last weekend on the roof of my 34 ft 5th wheel trailer. I purchased separate #8 gauge wire due to the distance from the controller to the panel and I wanted to limit any voltage drop, especially when I expand the system in the future. The #8 gauge wire fit in the Wanderer controller perfectly and it would have accepted #6 gauge wire if I wanted. Once everything was hooked up it immediately began charging and was float charging the batteries at 13.6V. I did add a 30 amp circuit breaker near the battery just for safety. I am using 2 6 volt batteries and it has kept them topped off since the system was installed. I did use lag wood screws to mount it to the rubber roof since the screws provided appeared to be more like self drilling screws for metal. I drilled pilot holes, then used Dicor self leveling roof sealant and screwed everything down, then I covered the lag screws with the sealant. I was so impressed I am planning on adding a second panel very soon. Awesome system and super easy to install.