- 【Recommended to Match with 60A ANL Fuse】The Renogy ANL fuse will protect your controller, wire, and battery from overcurrent.
- 【3-phase MPPT Charging Technology】 With Built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger will charge your service batteries with maximized solar power, providing 3-phase charging (Bulk, Boost and Float) to regulate the whole charging and ensure the batteries will be accurately charged at the correct voltage levels to 100%.
- 【Multiple Protections】 Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger has multiple intelligent protections includes battery isolation, over-voltage protection, battery temperature protection, over-current protection, overheat protection, reverse current protection, solar panel and alternator reverse polarity protection, guaranteeing charging safety and protecting you batteries.
- 【Light & Small, Ready to be Set Up】With only 9.6in in length, 5.7in in height, and 3.13lbs in weight, Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger is ready to be installed and adapt to any tiny narrow installation space, resolving your concern from limited room in you vehicle.
- 【RJ45 Communication Port Featured】 Bluetooth Monitoring Ready! Exclusively available with the BT-2 Bluetooth Module accessory and Renogy DC Home App available on the IOS and Google Play Stores, you can monitor this device remotely and simply through your phone and stay constantly updated.
- 【Multi-input for Battery Charging】Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger is designed to charge service batteries from a starting battery linked to an alternator or by utilizing solar panels connected directly to the unit, offering multiple charging options and ensuring your battery stay fully charged.
, Renogy 12V 50A DC On-Board Input MPPT Charger for Gel, AGM, and Lithium Batteries Using Multi-Stage Charging, in RVs, Cars, Boats, Yachts,…, 254.99, USD,
9.6 x 5.7 x 3 inches
|Country of Origin|
|Item model number|
Mark Martin –
This install was described as “easy” what a lie: the hardware was simple enough, the software is a total mess with no instructions or guides whatsoever. Support is available if you have an hour to wait on hold just to be disconnected. Once reached support re- reads the manual to you, and gives conflicting information depending on who answers. Would not recommend buying from them- Renogy is all marketing and with no engineering product support. I’m buying Victron to replace
John Rogers –
I consulted with them before buying Solar Panels – Lithium batteries – charge Controller – BT-2 and Remote Battery Display — All Renogy products. – Hired a professional Marine Electrician to install — poor intructions – cannot get Charge controller to charge the starting battery as advertised and cannot get Blue Tooth module or remote battery panel connected and working despite 12 hours on hold and dozens of emails — You cannot connect the system as described in the manuals and or diagram the sent to me first – I have made a dozen requests for help with no help – STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY — If they do respond and it works I will update my review — but its been over a month trying to get everything working. BAD BAD BUSINESS
Bill Yackanicz –
Nice concept but the 25v solar input is too low to be practical u less your building your system from scratch. . Replaced my panels (with Renolgy) and paired it with the BT2 and now have 50% of the charging power I used to and less diagnostic info available with the DC Home app then I did with my cheap Tracer Bn controller for 3 times the money!