- 【Recommended to Match with 60A ANL Fuse】The Renogy ANL fuse will protect your controller, wire, and battery from overcurrent.
- 【3-phase MPPT Charging Technology】 With Built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger will charge your service batteries with maximized solar power, providing 3-phase charging (Bulk, Boost and Float) to regulate the whole charging and ensure the batteries will be accurately charged at the correct voltage levels to 100%.
- 【Multiple Protections】 Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger has multiple intelligent protections includes battery isolation, over-voltage protection, battery temperature protection, over-current protection, overheat protection, reverse current protection, solar panel and alternator reverse polarity protection, guaranteeing charging safety and protecting you batteries.
- 【Light & Small, Ready to be Set Up】With only 9.6in in length, 5.7in in height, and 3.13lbs in weight, Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger is ready to be installed and adapt to any tiny narrow installation space, resolving your concern from limited room in you vehicle.
- 【RJ45 Communication Port Featured】 Bluetooth Monitoring Ready! Exclusively available with the BT-2 Bluetooth Module accessory and Renogy DC Home App available on the IOS and Google Play Stores, you can monitor this device remotely and simply through your phone and stay constantly updated.
- 【Multi-input for Battery Charging】Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger is designed to charge service batteries from a starting battery linked to an alternator or by utilizing solar panels connected directly to the unit, offering multiple charging options and ensuring your battery stay fully charged.
, Renogy 12V 50A DC On-Board Input MPPT Charger for Gel, AGM, and Lithium Batteries Using Multi-Stage Charging, in RVs, Cars, Boats, Yachts,…, 254.99, USD,
9.6 x 5.7 x 3 inches
|Country of Origin|
|Item model number|