- EASY TO CARRY: Nekteck 100 watt solar panel adopts a portable design, you can take it to any outdoor place. The portable solar panel provides an easy-to-install bracket and corner cover for more convenient use
- HIGH CONVERSION EFFICIENCY: Benefiting from monocrystalline silicon, Nekteck 100 watt solar panel provides longer service life and its conversion efficiency is 3% higher than a basic polycrystalline solar panel; adjust the bracket to find the perfect angle according to the rotation of the sun to get the best solar charging experience
- EXCELLENT LOW-IRON TEMPERED GLASS: Premium anti-reflection salinity with high light transmittance, our solar panel can resist changeable weather and work well in bad weather.Designed with an aluminum frame, this anti-slip solar panel can be used outdoors for a long time without corrosion
- IP67 WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY: Nekteck 100 watt monocrystalline solar panel is made of 100% waterproof material; with IP67 Waterproof rating, it ensures a long life span for outdoor use
- WARRANTY: Nekteck 100W Solar Panel with junction box, MC4 & DC5521 output cables, and 8 mm DC Adapter; compatible widely for battery charging boat, RV, camping use, and any other off-grid appliances; if you have any problems, please feel free to contact us Our friendly customer service team is always on standby for you
, Nekteck 100 Watt Portable Monocrystalline Solar Panel with Waterproof Design & High-Efficiency Module for Battery Charging Boat, RV, Camping Use,…, 79.99, USD,
30.32 x 1.18 x 26.38 inches
|Item model number|
I’ve been using this for about a month in hot a** TX directly under the sun. It generally gets about 60 watts. (I think I may have submitted a review already that said it gets 62-64 watts, but that was an error.). I do like the fact that it has a stand and also that it was on sale. For the price and aesthetics, it’s cool, and I’d recommend it to a friend.
Geary Smith –
Upon pulling the panel out of the box I was impressed with the quality of construction. Well anodized frame, convenient stand and a high quality anti reflective glass layer. Having both a coaxial barrel plug and MC4 standardized connectors make hook up very flexible. The only drawback is that I was not able to get full expected power from this panel. Based on the time of year, Mid-September and Latitude, 40.7N on a cool day I should be able to generate approximately 86W. On the day I tested taking into account the temperature of the panel in full sun which measured 130 deg F I am expecting a derated power of 75W. Results of my test were not close to that. Open circuit voltage was 22.8VDC, short circuit current was 4.58 amps. After connecting to battery charger, I was able to generate 14.31VDC at the 4.2 amps which gave me 60 watts. To verify this, I connected a 60-watt incandescent light bulb with inverter and the solar controller was no longer able to charge and keep bulb lit. The battery was slowly losing voltage. At full retail price of $100 I would not recommend, however with the Amazon Prime price of $89.99 plus the offered coupon of $9, this is not a bad deal. The panel will produce more power in mid-Summer and as long as you plan accordingly this panel should provide good year-round performance.
S. Kallshian –
When I first received this I thought there was a problem because I plugged it into my backup power bank and it wasn’t charging. Turns out there were two problems; the power bank’s battery was completely depleted, and the solar panel was in a spot that wasn’t quite sunny enough.
I moved the panel to a very sunny spot (8+ hours a day) and it eventually charged up the battery fully. Now it is working to keep it fully charged all the time, even when it’s not a really sunny day it still charges fairly well.
The panel is light weight and comes with a couple adapters to get it hooked up to various accessories. I still needed to buy one adapter because my DC input was even smaller than the adapter included. That cost me $6 (for two) and works perfectly. Check your DC input first so you know if the solar panel is ready to connect or requires an adapter.