- 【Deep Cycle Battery】: Our LiFePO4 battery provides 2000+ cycles compared to 300~500 cycles in lead acid battery. The service life of LiFePO4 batteries is 8 to 10 times that of standard lead-acid batteries. The weight of the lithium iron phosphate battery is 30% lighter than the lead-acid battery of the same capacity. Without memory effect, no matter what state the battery is, it can be used as soon as it is charged. We can provide technical support services at any time.
- 【Lithium Iron Technology】: CHINS deep cycle lithium-ion battery has higher energy density, more stable performance and greater power. LiFepo4 battery will not burn when overcharged, overdischarged, overcurrent or short circuit, and can withstand high temperatures without decomposition. It can support fast charging and solar panel charging. Our LiFepo4 batteryis a green battery, it does not contain any heavy metals and rare metals and is more environmentally friendly.
- 【Built-In BMS & Convenience & Maintenance Free】: Our LiFePO4 battery has built-in BMS (Battery Management System) to protect it from overcharge, over-discharge, over-current, and short circuit with excellent self-discharge rate. Built-in high temp cut off prevents charging over 122 °F (50 °C). Plus, Li-Ion batteries can be safer than Lead Acid batteries, which have no protection against ground faults. This product is your best choice for outdoor camping power and indoor easy installation.
- 【Capacity Expansion】: Our Lifepo4 batteries can be connected in parallels and in series for larger capacity and voltage. Max connection in series: Up to 4 identical batteries for up to 48V connecting in series. Connection in parallels: it can connect multiple batteries, suggest no more than 4pcs in parallel. Allow to be extended up to 4 in series and 4 in parallel (Max 4S4P) to get more capacity (Max 800Ah) and higher voltage (24V, 36V, 48V). Other installation methods: 4S2P, 2S2P, 3S2P, etc.
- 【Widely Used】: Our lithium iron phosphate batteries can be used in the following areas: Home energy storage system, UPS backup, lighting, digital/CCTV cameras, portable TV, e-Robot, electric vehicles, DIY loud speaker, 12V router, air pump, fish finder, golf car, trolling motor, motorhome/RV & camper, Houseboat, Travel Trailer, Dump Trailer and more. When the batteries are used in parallel or series, the battery voltage and capacity must be the same, and purchased in near time(within 6 month).
, LiFePO4 Battery 12V 300Ah Lithium Battery – Built-in 200A BMS, Perfect for Replacing Most of Backup Power, Home Energy Storage and Off-Grid etc., 1039.99, USD,
20.55 x 9.45 x 8.58 inches
|Country of Origin|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
UPDATE: It took ten days including weekends and Thanksgiving to receive my batteries with the expedited shipping option. That’s pretty fast.
I have not received my batteries yet but in the meantime I wrote support to get the specs I need to put into my EPEVER Triron 4210n charge controller. They were quick to reply. I thought I’d post the numbers for others that might need them. They are for one 200AH 12V LIFePO4 battery. Adjust accordingly if you are installing them in series.
Charging Limit Voltage: 14.6V
Over Voltage Disconnect Voltage: 15V
Over Voltage Reconnect Voltage: 14.2V
Equalizer Charging Voltage: 14V
Float Charging Voltage: 13.8V
Boost Charging Voltage: 13.8V
Boost Reconnect Charging Voltage: 13.2V
Low Voltage Disconnect Voltage: 10.8V
Low Voltage Reconnect Voltage: 12.4V
Under Voltage Warning Voltage: 11.6V
Under Voltage Warning Reconnect Voltage: 12V
Discharging Limit Voltage: 10.4V
Over Discharge Disconnect Voltage: 10.4V
Over Discharge Reconnect Voltage: 11.6V
Over-Discharge Delay Time: 0.8s
Equalize Duration: 120 min
Boost Interval: Not suitable for lithium batteries
Boost Duration: 120 min
I’ll update after I get the batteries if for some reason it’s not a 5 star buy.
Jon Mowe –
I bought the 300 amp hour battery and it is rated at a maximum discharge rate of 200 amps. I wired a Progressive Dynamics PD9160ALV 60 amp lithium ion battery converter up an charged for five hours until the battery reached a voltage of about 13.5 volts. The inverter I used is a 2200 watt Giandel pure sine wave power inverter wired to the battery with the supplied #2 wire cables with an AiLi volt/current meter using the 350 amp shunt. The inverter was switched on and everything seemed to be working. I plugged in a 900 watt coffee maker and it worked for a couple of minutes and the ammeter was shown a current of 100 amps. Then everything went dead. None of the fuses were blown, but the battery voltage had dropped to 4.53 volts, as shown in the picture. I contacted Amazon and they said that since the battery was shipped from Chins, I needed to wait for them to contact me. It is Saturday, 2/27/2021, day two and I am waiting for a response from the company about what to do next as far as returning the battery, that by the way, weighs about 68 pounds in the box. I will update this posting after a response from Chins.
Update (3/1/2021): Allen, at the company offered to send me a small 14.7 volt 10 amp charger that they said will reset the BMS to restore the battery initial condition or send the battery back and receive a replacement. He also offered as another option a full refund. At this point I am opting for the refund. The battery has the capacity I need, but I think there may be some variability in their battery management system and you may very well get a battery that will work for your situation. In the future I may want to use the full 200 amp discharge rate that the specs say this battery can deliver and think that I may have a problem in that situation. The company was fast to provide some solutions to my problem and that is a definite plus in working with this company.
Update 3/11/2021: I received a refund of my purchase, but I did end up paying UPS $105.21 to ship the battery back. The company said they would reimburse my shipping, but has ignored my last two emails about actually reimbursing me for the shipping cost, which I have yet to receive. I have since bitten the bullet and purchased two Battle Born batteries, which have a stellar reputation for their product and I will feel happier about my purchase and not have to worry about any safety or performance issues.
They requiring customers to remove negative reviews in order for them to get a refund for their defective batteries. To read the details, google this: diysolarforum CHINS review
and you will see everything you need to know.