- 【Low Temp Heating Function】Operating Temp– Charge: -31°F~122°F; Discharge: -4°F~140°F. Specially designed for the low temperature charging environment in winter. When the ambient temperature is lower than 32°F (0°C), the charging current will only supply power to the heating film inside the battery. When the internal temperature of the battery reaches 50°F (10°C), BMS will immediately turn off the heating function. The charging current of the low temperature heating battery is at least ９Amp.
- 【10-Year Lifetime】JITA LiFePO4 battery has 10-year service life. (More than 2000 cycles at 100% DoD up to 5000 cycles at 80% DoD) Deep Cycle Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is more than 10 times to Lead Acid with 200~500 cycles. Three times longer than the Lead Acid’s 3-year lifetime. Perfect Replacing for SLA Battery.
- 【1/3 Lightweight & IP65 Waterproof】 JITA rechargeable lithium ion battery weighs only 60 lbs, just 1/3 weight of lead acid battery in the same capacity. It is easier to carry or move for RV, fishing, golf car, truck camper, travel trailer and off-grid. JITA deep cycle lifepo4 battery is IP65 waterproof with ABS hard case making you freely install it indoors or outdoors.
- 【Wide Application】 12V LiFePO4 Battery is a great solar energy storage system cell and power backup supply for household appliances, such as refrigerators, washing machines, TV, monitors and air conditioners. It supplies power for various electric appliances of RV travel. Perfect for yachts, golf cart, van, trolling motor and medical devices.
- 【5 Year Warranty & Capacity Expansion】5-Year warranty service, Professional customer service team reply your question within 24 hours. JITA Lithium Battery can be connected in parallel and in series for larger capacity and higher voltage. Connection in series: Up to 4 identical batteries for up to 48V. Connection in parallels: It can connect multiple batteries (no more than 4pcs be better). The warehouse is in California, USA. Fast delivery. NOTICE: Can NOT be put into PO BOX.
, JITA Low Temperature Charging (-31°F) LifePO4 Lithium Battery 12V 300Ah, Built-in 200A BMS and Self Heater Deep Cycle Battery, 10-Year Lifetime,…, 1158.99, USD,
|Manufacturer Part Number|
JITA HEAT 12V 300AH
The price on this battery is less than some of half the capacity. That does not mean it is short on features. In fact, it has some that are lacking in other batteries. First off, it states in the instructions that this battery has a built-in heating mat that will allow for charging and use in low temperatures. It will use some power if needed, but still, it beats not having power.
Construction is pretty typical. I already had everything in place to charge and monitor this battery as it was an upgrade to the 100AH battery I had previously installed. Of course, it is larger so I had to build a place suitable for it. Once that was done, I connected it and the battery started charging. It took a bit to figure out how to reset the monitor so that it would recognize the capacity of the battery and recognize when it was fully charged. More about that below. It is now set and is available to power the new RV AC/DC refrigerator I installed to replace the old 3-way gas/AC/DC refrigerator that failed.
The one thing I did find to be a problem was the instructions. They are a bit unclear. The instructions say that to help calibrate the BMS, one should do a “deep discharge.” However, a “deep discharge” is not defined anywhere. I tried contacting the manufacturer, but the answer I got was just as vague. I ended up doing a discharge to 55% or about 110 AH remaining. It seems to have worked since my monitor seems to be reading accurately. However, that is not enough to deduct a star. The battery will be getting a real test this coming week when we make our first post-installation trip with it. I’m looking forward to seeing how it performs and how long it will last while we are at a campground with no power available.
Dude w/Van –
Initially, there were some issues with the ship date sliding for about a week after the label was printed. Finally, it arrived, and was well packaged.
Once the 2 AGM 100Ah batteries were removed from the van, this 300Ah LiFePO4 battery was a breeze to install into the existing system and was then put into daily use on a week-long trip.
It is so nice no longer having to concern myself with limiting discharge to preserve the AGMs’ battery life.
The 300Ah LiFePO4 battery has enough storage to provide power for maybe five days of average use without charging, if push came to shove and sunlight wasn’t available. I use power from the battery for cooking on an induction cooktop, running an on-demand water heater, as well as all the usual lights, water pump, and lower loads.
Over the trip, daily usage will take the Percent Charge from 100 down to 80 or 75, then on clear days would be charged back to 100% mid-morning from Solar. On overcast days, even if it didn’t get to 100% charge there was plenty of usable power left to last a few more days.
Overall, I’m very happy with the battery and hope it lasts a good long while. Thanks JITA for bringing the price point down for this technology to be more easily affordable.
Aaron Caplan –
Shipped discharged for safety reasons, understandably. Pumped in 985wh from my panels today and battery up to 13.1V, tomorrow should fully charge it then will do a kwh test using my killawatt meter and report back. Docked 1 star because it came with zero instructions. No information on charging/discharging/charge controller settings, storage settings, etc. No warranty info, no contact information for company. I’ve read other reviews where JITA says to “contact us” but I have yet to see an email, phone number, or any contact information. I even looked on google with no luck. Docked a second star because the M8x1.25 terminal bolts that come included are completely worthless. They are way too short, 12mm to be exact, and have a permanently fixed washer and lock washer that I would have liked to remove to give me a couple extra threads. They are utterly useless unless you only plan on attaching one thing to the terminals. When the lug for a charge controller and lug for an inverter are both threaded thru the bolt, there is quite literally 1 thread to thread into the battery. I had to purchase longer bolts. I used 18mm and took up a little slack with an extra washer, but M8x1.25x16mm would have been perfect. Will report back with capacity information.