- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: The Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station has been featured as the “Best Portable Power Station for use in the outdoors” by Digital Trends. A classic choice for your pick.
- EASY TO CARRY: This entry-level portable power station is equipped with a 240Wh lithium-ion battery pack, weighing only at 6.6 pounds. The solid handle makes it easy to carry around for outdoor adventures such as Tent Camping, Road Trip, Backyard Camping, etc.
- VERSATILE POWER SOURCE: 1* Pure Sine Wave AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports (5V, 2.4A), and 1* 12V DC car port to charge your road trip essentials such as smartphones, laptops, cameras, fans, lights and so on. Pass-through charging is supported.
- GREEN POWER SUPPLY: The power station can be recharged by the Jackery SolarSaga 60 solar panel. Its built-in MPPT controller enables the solar panel to operate at its max power point for the power station to be recharged at its highest efficiency. TWO alternative ways to recharge: through the wall outlet or the car outlet.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station, 1*AC adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide.
, Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240, 240Wh Backup Lithium Battery, 110V/200W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, Solar Generator (Solar Panel Not…, 199.99, USD,
9.05 x 5.24 x 7.87 inches
|Item model number|
Portable Power Station Generator
28 Lithium ion batteries required.
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|
Catherine Coday –
I ordered this power station knowing it probably wouldn’t get to me until after Hurricane Florence had hit. This seller knew that too, so they took it upon themselves to send me a really nice, large battery pack charger at no cost to make sure I would have something before the storm to get me through. Who does that?
I never write reviews, but I just had to let others know what a wonderful kind gesture this seller did for me, a stranger, facing a hurricane. The power station came the following week after the storm as expected, but it was fine, because I had this battery backup (great product by the way) that kept my phones and tablets fully charged.
In a world of confusion and chaos, what an amazing act of kindness. I would buy anything from this seller!!!!
This product works well, but there is a challenge for CPAP users that needs to be considered. The “passthrough” power on the 110v outlet is not actually passthrough. What this means is that the 3-hr cutoff time affects this outlet, as well, so if you intend to use this device as a UPS during storms while you sleep, you’ll need to manually turn the device on each night. Also, f you are not running your humidifier, many CPAP machines do not consume 10+ watts of power – so the battery will turn off, and subsequently the CPAP machine will power off, every 3 hours all night long. The way around this is to have your humidifier running so that you draw more than 10 watts of power.
As I mentioned, the product works well. However, the auto-cutoff feature and lack of true passthrough functionality could be problematic for CPAP users with severe sleep apnea. Please be aware of this and be sure that your CPAP unit is drawing at least the 10+ watts of power required to keep the Power Station “awake.”
I hope Jackery might consider issuing a firmware update that gives the ability to completely defeat the auto-cutoff feature, and/or to make the “wall plug” port exempt when the Power Station is connected to grid power.
I would also like to take a moment to mention that Jackery’s customer service group is exceptional and has already reached out to me directly regarding my concerns. Hopefully a method of modifying/disabling the 3-hour inactivity timer will be included in the future.
Jeff T. –
Needing something to power my CPAP machine while camping, I chose the Jackery Explorer 240 and it has surpassed both my needs and expectations.
This is an update as I have enjoyed using the Jackery Explorer 240 numerous times over the past year. The E 240 continues to provide consistent power to my CPAP machine. On numerous occasions I have used the unit for 5 nights of uninterrupted power, mostly in the 8-9 hours range of CPAP use. Never have I experienced any type of auto-shut off as others have commented on. The E 240 packs nicely in its carry bag, is light weight and fits in the corner of the tent next to my CPAP machine. It recharges quickly and stays recharged for months, while in winter storage. When I was first considering this purchase I debated the need for the solar option to recharge while in the field. Now that the E 240 has proven I can get 5 nights of use, which is the extent of my normal time out, I’m glad I did not spend the extra.
The Jackery Explorer 240 has proven to be one of the best camping lifestyle purchases I have made.