- 【High Efficiency】- 200W monocrystalline solar panel with a high conversion efficiency of up to 21%. Bypass diodes can ensure excellent performance in low-light environments. Perfect for off grid 12 volt battery charging system and a variety of DC applications.
- 【Long Lifespan】- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%). 100% EL testing for all solar modules, guaranteed no hot spots.
- 【Durable】- 12V solar panel withstands high wind (2400Pa) and snow load (5400Pa). Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame and tempered glass are for extended outdoor use, allowing the solar panels to last for decades.
- 【Easy Installation】- Comes with junction box and MC4 connectors, which are easy to install. The pre-drilled holes on the back of panels are for fast mounting and securing. Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, pole mounts, and tilt mounts. For the good partner Z bracket, please search B06Y5QX9VX.
- 【What You Will Get】- 2 x 100w solar panels, 1 x user manual, 3-year warranty. Each of our solar panels is testing inspected before leaving the factory to ensure flawlessness. Any questions, please feel free to contact us.
, HQST 200 Watt 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panel High Efficiency Module PV Power for Battery Charging Boat, Caravan and Other Off Grid Applications…, 169.99, USD,
32.91 x 26.93 x 3.54 inches
Amazon Customer –
Excellent quality, BUT they were NOT monocrystalline as it said in their posting. When the panels arrived the data stickers showed exactly what the posting showed, the voltage is the same as the advertised polycrystalline voltage on their other postings. When I asked the seller about this they simply said that I received exactly what was pictured. Yeah, can you say MISLEADING, FALSE ADVERTISING, FRAUD? Buyer beware.
Call me Michelle –
So im not all knowledgeable on solar but these are mono crystalline panels yet i have received a few panels now that have different colored cells. One of them i had to return because it was only putting out 30w another was completely shattered (probably a shipment problem) not the fault of hqst now my replacement also has different colored cells however this one seems to be outputting proper wattage about 85w. However im unsure if there will be a longevity issue with these so I’m skeptical, there are also a few foil strips that aren’t straight and little bits of material on the inside of the glass, they look like knicks in the glass but they’re not the glass is smooth its on the inside. Over all once you get a good panel they will produce but it might take many returns to get there. Anyone who is more knowledgeable and can answer if the discoloration issue will effect it would be greatly appreciated.
Hooked up both 100w panels and can barely get 95 watts out of them, mid day, no clouds, colorado sky, only five feet inbetween the panels and battery..