- 【Foldable and Lightweight, Easy to Carry】 This solar panel comes with a Spun Polyester handle, looks like a briefcase when folded and weighs only 5.73 pounds, which makes it easier to assemble, transport and hang, you can take it with you anywhere. Dimension: 20.47 x 13.78 x 1.57 inches.
- 【High Conversion Efficiency】 Our portable solar panel conversion rate is as high as 22%, mainly due to the use of ETFE surface and high-efficiency monocrystalline solar cells. Compared to other materials, the ETFE material has a high temperature resistant, durable, light and high light transmission as well as a longer service life.
- 【3 Output Ports】There are USB port (12V max), Type-C port (20V max) and 18V DC port. The smart technology can provide you with short circuit protection and over current protection to ensure that your mobile phones, tablets, laptops, cameras, power banks and other devices are safe when charging. Any two groups of USB port, Type-C port and DC port can be used at the same time, which saves your charging time.
- 【Ideal for Outdoor and Emergency】The solar panel kit uses the power of the sun to provide endless green, environmentally friendly power to our devices without having to worry about running out of power. The solar panel is ideal for RV, camping, climbing, hiking, boats, or in an emergency.
- 【Enjoy Your Outdoor Travel】Enjoy your Outdoor time with our portable foldable solar panel. It makes you no longer feel tethered to a power outlet. You can easily charge your devices while off the grid without worrying about charging devices beforehand. If you have any questions about our product, please feel free to contact us.
, GoldenSol 60W Solar Panel, Foldable Solar Charger with USB Ports/Kickstands, Monocrystalline Portable Solar Panel for Solar Generators Camping RV, 139.99, USD,
20.47 x 13.78 x 1.57 inches
|Item model number|
RAGHAVENDRAN KUPPUSAMY –
The media could not be loaded.
It is a good light weight portable solar panel and was able to charge iPhone, iPad and apple watches. Will be mainly used in our backyard where there are no ports to charge devices. Fits the need of ours. Would be great if it had more ports but thinking to add an extender. Would recommend.
This is a great tool to have for camping and those “just in case” scenarios. I was without power in February 2021 for the freak storm in Texas and dang do I wish I had this and a battery pack when I was filling my whole house with smoke from my fireplace, eating hot dogs on pita bread, bored trying bit to use too much battery power in 30 degree weather in my house. I did end up getting a battery pack (Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station), so I tested this out because I wanted to make sure that the solar panels could charge the battery pack. Yep, indeed, it does charge it great. There are 4 tips that it comes with, so I was able to grab the one I needed for my Jackery and good to go. Went from 48% to 61% in 1.5 hours when I noticed that it was completely in the shade and only getting 1W of power. :/ My fault there for putting it where the sun wasn’t going to catch it, but still good results. The Jackery said one time it was getting 42W of power. I was jazzed!
I did a head-to-head competition with a Jackery 60W solar panel with my wife’s phone against mine on this panel and mine won with this panel! Again jazzed and surprised, since Jackery is a well-known brand and I just picked the one that seemed easy with the battery and it recommended just because of the brand name.
Let’s talk construction and design: It’s really light. Black nylon material, with a pocket for the ports and the built-in cord. There’s hook and loop fastener to hold the two sides together when it’s folded up, but these down actually work that well. Two nylon handles with rubber covers. The back has nylon covered kickstands on either side of the panels and one zipper pocket with the built-in cord and USB-A and USB-C holes with a red light that I think tells that it’s getting sun/power. The only slight oversight I see on the design is that when you have the kickstands set up, you cannot see the red light and the USB ports are facing down making it difficult to plug things in sometimes. These are pretty minor things though.
Overall, I’m really happy with the solar panels and would recommend having them on hand -100%. A definite BUY.
Young Lee –
Purchased this for my upcoming camping trip.
Shopped around and found this at a bargain and pulled the trigger.
So far, the setup has been a breeze and everything works as advertised.
I’m very impressed with the quality of the product and its portability.
Will be testing more to see if the performance is consistent and in windy situations before my big trip.