- LiFePO4: ExpertPower’s newest line of batteries – The No.1 Sealed Lead Acid Battery Seller on Amazon.
- This Off-Grid Solar System Kit includes two 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panels and one 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller with Bluetooth, one pair 10ft 12AWG MC4 Solar Cables, one pair 6ft 12AWG Battery Cables and two sets Solar Panel Mounting Brackets.
- System Detect: The 20A MPPT controller automatically recognizes 12V and 24V systems for quick setup and utilizes modern solar technology to maximize your solar array’s power generation by over 20% through sophisticated tracking and capture compared to PWM with auto-detects 12V/24V systems.
- Smart Tech: The controller automatically regulates charging profiles relative to ambient temperatures, providing the best level of charge in any condition and protecting against over-charge, over-discharge, overload, and short circuit.
- Digital Display: The unit offers an ease-of-access screen interface, displaying data ranging from state of charge to battery health.
, ExpertPower 200W 12V Solar Power Kit | 200W Mono Rigid Solar Panels, 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller | RV, Trailer, Camper, Marine, Off Grid,…, 285.99, USD,
|Item model number|
I sure wish the instructions were more than just pictures. Written instructions would have been nice. Tried calling the company and couldn’t get a human. Going to have someone better skilled to mount the panels and hook everything up. I still am a firm believer in solar energy.
I like the kit. Easy to install. The weakest point is the charge controller. Not user friendly. Especially the app. I wonder if other apps can also work with this controller?
It always indicates my battery is at 100% even after having a 5 watt load on it overnight. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. A decent app that works with this would change this to five stars.
Installing this on our 17 Sprinter. Really nice kit with just about everything you need to get up running with solar. Included brackets don’t work on the factory roof track but brackets are easy to make. Great value per watt especially with the included mppt controller.