- ⚡【POWER WHEREVER YOU GO】 Portable solar power generator + RIVER Extra Battery that gives you reliable power for outdoor adventures, indoor use, and emergency situations.
- ⚡【RECHARGE FROM 0-80% WITHIN 1 HOUR】 EcoFlow X-Stream Charge technology recharges the power station from 0-80% within one hour, which is one of the fastest recharging rates on the market. Quiet Charging can be enabled from the EcoFlow app.
- ⚡【POWER UP TO 10 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY】 EcoFlow’s X-Boost technology allows you to power devices up to 1800W, which lets you power up to 80% of essential devices like kitchen appliances, and DIY tools.
- ⚡【MODULAR DESIGN】 The RIVER Extra Battery design lets you customize the power station by adding an Extra Battery. This doubles the capacity of the power station from 288Wh to 576Wh, which gives you the freedom to customize your power station.
- ⚡【FAST SOLAR PANEL RECHARGING】 The RIVER Max can be fully recharged from the solar panels in 6-12 hours when using one Solar Panel connected in parallel, depending on sunlight conditions. The RIVER MPPT Controller ensures a fast-solar panel recharge rate using Open Circuit Voltage: 10-25V/ 12A max, 200W max input. A MC4 to XT60 Solar Cable is included.
, EF ECOFLOW Portable Power Station RIVER Max 576Wh with 110W Solar Panel, 3 600W (Peak 1200W) AC Outlets, Solar Generator for Outdoors Camping RV…, 949, USD,
Bought it because hurricane Elsa was coming our way. We live in a S Florida condo and can’t use a gas generator. When this item popped up on a search, I was overwhelmed. I can put the solar panels on the balcony and they would get sun all day to charge the battery. It has enough power to supply the bar fridge, fan, lights, electronics, and tv to keep us going if the power goes out. What a great idea. Solar, battery, and QUIET. Will not disturb any of the neighbors.
Candace F –
I love the size and weight of it. I love that I can remove a battery if I don’t need it so it’s more portable. The solar panels are awesome and lightweight and much smaller than I originally thought so that’s great too. Packaged really well and everything is made of high quality products. This is awesome for camping and emergencies and just needing an outlet where there isn’t one. I highly recommend just know your power needs so you get the right one. More is always better.
Look into the warranty of the product before you decide to purchase one! I had the original River which ended up failing on me after very little use. They sent me a replacement after a run around of emails with their customer support and again after just under a year the new unit fails once again. Turns out for quality issue they will only replace your product ONE TIME. So here I am with two worthless paper weights. I would recommend going with a goal zero instead.