- 【Multiple Charging Outputs Provide More Options】DELTA features 6* AC outlet (100V-120V 1800W 3300W Peak), 2*USB-C port, 2* USB-A ports, 2*USB-A fast charge and 1* standard DC 13.6V port , power your smartphone, laptop, camera, drones, in-car appliances, CPAP machine, refrigerator, blender and more at anytime without worry.
- 【Triple Rechargeable Modes Efficient Solar Generator】EcoFlow power station is equipped with a lithium battery pack, it can be charged by the 10-65V solar panel (not included), AC wall adapter and car charger efficiently. We do not recommend using third-party solar panels.(If you must use it and need a DIY wiring, kindly please refer to the product description for the correct method)
- 【Recharge From 0% TO 80% Within 1 Hour】EFDELTA can be recharged from 0% to 80% in 1 hour and to 100% in 2 hours. X-STREAM TECHNOLOGY: ECOFLOW patented X-Stream Technology empowers EFDELTA recharged at 10 times the speed of most portable power stations in the market with just a standard AC cable. (NO HEAVY, BULKY ADAPTOR or BRICK).
- 【High Performance and Handy Power Source】DELTA is a portable power station with 1260Wh,which to meet different kinds of electricity demands outdoor usage for home, travel, camping, backseat on long road trips.
- 【Product Guarantee & What You Can Get】 EcoFlow provides our dear customers with Guarantee of 24 months from the date of purchase and friendly customer service. WHAT YOU GET: 1 EFDELTA 1260Wh portable power station, 3 types of charging cable (1*AC plug, 1*Car Charge Cable, 1*MC4 to XT60 Solar Panel Cable), 1*EFDELTA Bag , 1*User Guide.
, EF ECOFLOW Portable Power Station DELTA, UPS Power Supply 1260Wh Battery Pack with 6 1800W (3300W Surge) AC Outlets, Solar Battery Generator for…, 1099, USD,
15.7 x 8.3 x 10.6 inches
Battery-powered, Solar powered
|Item Package Quantity|
I think a lot of people like this unit because of its potential – i.e. it has a lot of great features like the fast recharge, the ability to power appliances that need a lot of wattage (like refrigerator, coffee maker, etc) and the useful display. But I question how much they really used it/tested it before writing their review or maybe the quality control is just not good and some units work while others don’t. If you read another 1 star review titled “Measured Capacity way below advertised” you will see the exact experience I had. I could never get more than 600 watts out of the Eco Flow – and I ran many tests using many different things plugged in – air cleaner, TV with firestick, different TV with lots of attachments – and could never get even close to 85% of the 1230 (which is what most inverters say you can expect). If I had been able to get 1000 watts I would have been happy. But I could never get more than 600 and $1400 is way too much money for such low output. Also, I echo (no pun intended) the other 1 star reviews that say the customer service is awful. I sent many emails back and forth about this device and finally they pointed me back to Amazon to return for a refund. It seems like you can’t do that with this device but when I called Amazon they sent an email to the seller on my behalf which got the response I needed. So I was able to return the unit for a refund.
My advice to anyone who really still wants to buy this device is to test it when you get it – run full tests – to be sure it performs as you want. And if it doesn’t then go through Amazon to get your money back.
Also, I don’t leave a lot of reviews. But this is such a pricey item I felt compelled to leave this review.
Tools. Electro. DIY –
The media could not be loaded.
I’m using two 100w flexible solar panel with it and at a cloudy day it takes in about 120w and max out at 180w of power!!! It is astonishing that it can also run my table saw and miter saw with 1800w output! What a monster! This is by far the most powerful power bank I own.
I plan to mount those panels on my roof so I can use the power bank in my office. Please click helpful if you find my review useful. Thanks!
Do your research on youtube.. most everything published is spot on. The only things I saw where people had a problem was covered in the manual or faq. The unit has more safeties on it and it keeps you from making mistakes. Sometimes this was reviewed as a flaw … and it truly wasnt in my opinion. Example.. It actually does easily charge from zero to full in about an hour and half. What it does not do is immediately after you do a heavy discharge charge back this quickly. This is a protection circuit kicking in and throttling back the charge rate to half.. in order not to overheat the unit. It gradually increases as the unit cools. Even so.. it charges faster than anything I have ever seen. One thing pointed out and I agree is the stated capacity is actually about 1000 vs what is advertised. HOWEVER, if push came to shove, the battery is probably exactly as advertised. What I am referring to is what I can actually get out of it. I am a picky anal geek that is seldom satisfied. This fits the niche of if you want to wait till the last minute for a weekend get away, throw the charger on house charge whild you are packing and gasing up.. it will be 100% ready to go. NO looking for inverter.. no looking for cables.. no looking for extra fuses.. etc etc. Grab it and go and plug in.. If I were younger I woud try and sell the things.. Hope this helps. I hate putting crap reviews or reviews that are “paid for” by the manufacturer etc and then being disappointed. I certainly am please..