- [Huge Expandable Ecosystem] – Home battery that can expand capacity from 3.6kWh-25kWh with extra batteries, EcoFlow Smart Generators & the Smart Home Panel for backup power.
- [Unparalleled 3600W Output] – A power generator for your appliances during a blackout. Power up 4500W devices with X-Boost. Enough for heaters or window AC units.
- [5 Ways to Charge] – Pick from EV station charging, solar, wall outlets, using the Smart Outdoor Generator or via a car outlet. Combine methods to reach 6500W (with an extra battery). Faster than any other solar generator.
- [EV Charging Portable Power Station] – Charge at over 35,000 level 2 EV stations across the U.S. Fast charge in under 1.7hrs.
- [Long Lasting LFP Battery] – This battery power station sports an LFP battery. Get 6500+ full cycles to last for years. Ideal for outdoor camping & travel.
- [What’s in the Box] – DELTA Pro solar power station, AC, Car, Solar charging cables, DC5521 to DC5525 cable, Handle Cover, DELTA Pro to Smart Generator Adapter, Manual).
, EF ECOFLOW DELTA Pro Portable Home Battery, Expandable Portable Power Station, 3.6kWh-25kWh, Huge 3600W AC Output, Solar Generator For Home Backup,…, 3599, USD,
25 x 11.2 x 16.4 inches
Battery-powered, Solar powered
This thing is a beast! 3600 watts of output will run most anything in my use case. I bought this on kickstarter and it is awesome. I was planning on setting up my travel trailer with a Victron inverter and several batteries to run my TT but I found this instead. The added benefit is that now it is portable and I can use this outside of my TT. I will say this thing is heavy. There is a handy handle and wheel setup so it is easy to move around but if you have to pick it up off the ground it is likely gonna take two people.
I have tested this on my TT and a few points to realize is to use propane where you can. The fridge and water heater will drop your ecoflow delta pro as quickly as running the AC. Which brings me to the second point…don’t expect to run your AC all day with this. You will get 2 hours of constant use with nothing else running. The last point is your TT has a system to recharge your 12 volt battery(ies) through the converter. You will want to have a plan to overcome this as this will be a large draw on your ecoflow.
With those points in mind this system is great. I installed 800 watts of solar on my rig so I can usually recharge what I use during the day unless I run the AC. The ecoflow is powerful, it is heavy, and it is awesome.
Also as a pre-emptive response to those who will point out that fuel generators are so much cheaper I have a gas generator and yes it is cheaper but when I am in state parks at night and you can’t run generators during quiet hours my ecoflow delta pro will be quietly running my entire rig!
I purchased the Delta Pro, the Delta Pro Extra Battery, Smart (gas) Generator and the Smart Home Panel for a complete emergency back up power for my home. AMAZING product, best on the market at the time of purchase. Really can’t say anything negative about them, they have super fast recharging, they can power everything accept my A/C, Dryer and Hot water heater. BUT, if I had purchased two Delta Pro’s, it would have produced 240V and powered those too.