- 【Fast Solar Recharging】-DELTA Max MPPT Controller guarantees full recharge with 4*110W solar panels within 4.6-9.2 hrs (Depends on light intensity) with zero pollution emission and zero noise.
- 【Waterproof & Durable】-The 110w solar panel is waterproof to endure all weather conditions, ideal for outdoor activities such as camping, climbing, hiking. You can submerge the panel in water for up to 30 minutes with no detrimental effect to the product.
- [Power Pretty Much Anything] – 2000W output to power up to 15 devices at once. Power 2800W appliances with X-Boost on. Ideal power generator for backup power.
- [Multiple Charging Methods] – More than a solar generator. Charge with AC, solar, car or the EcoFlow Smart Generator. Charge to 80% in under 1hr via wall outlets. Use Dual Charging to combine AC with the Smart Generator for even faster speeds. Pair solar + AC, or Solar + the Smart Generator for outdoor use.
- 【What You Can Get】-1x DELTA Max(1600), 1x AC Charging Cable, 1x Car Charging Cable, 1x Solar Charging Cable, 1x DC5521 to DC5525 Cable, 1x User Manual; 4 pieces 110W Foldable Solar Panels.
, EF ECOFLOW DELTA Max (1600) Solar Generator 1612Wh with 4 X 110W Solar Panel, 6 X 2000W (5000W Surge) AC Outlets, Portable Power Station for Home…, 2699, USD,
Been wanting to get myself this baby for about 2 years now. Finally saved up some money wait for this great deal here and purchased everything! Panels are awesome as well as the power station. Really easy to setup. I was worried about not being able to figure it out but super easy to read instructions.
One thing to be aware is there is two tracking numbers for the panels and the station.
I havent really had a chance to test it. It’s easy set up and packaged nicely. I had it charging solar but once the sun went down I finished charging it in my house. House charging was quick. The kit came with everything needed but you can add on if needed. All solar panel generators are pricey and this was comparable to the rest. Parts ship seperate so it took abt 2 more days to receive the power box.