- [ Warranty ] – Daily output 500wh depends on the sunlight availability. 5-year material and workmanship warranty; 25-year transferable power output warranty.
- [ Versatile ] – Basic generator component for 12V/24V battery charging for on-grid, off-grid and hybrid power system for home, garden, RV, Boat and agriculture.
- [ Durable ] – Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa), the surface is made up of 3.2mm low Iron glass, the monocrystalline modules are framed by 35mm width aluminum alloy, which is 2~5mm wider than the others’.
- [ Feature ] – Each solar panel comes with a pair of 35 inches cables. By-pass diodes are pre-installed in waterproof IP-65 rated junction box to minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- [ Easy to Install ] – Plug & play designed Connector in the cables for quick installation and pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting it on the roof or bracket.
, ECO-WORTHY 100 Watt Solar Panel 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel High Efficiency Module RV Marine Boat Caravan Off Grid, 92.45, USD,
47.24 x 21.26 x 1.18 inches
|Item model number|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|
very poor quality. customer service is no help at all. They do not offer 25year output warranty as stated, so that means good luck with warranty as I have been trying for ever to be able to talk to someone about my issues… IF your planning on buying these look up Snail trails in solar panels forms.
Mine are only a few months old and are decaying fast they looks like there 20 years old already, no way they will last 5 years. I will try and get some pic up for everyone… Hope this helps I have ordered 9 panels through this dc house seller with no help of any type of helpful communication. They have no type of phone support or phone number period, I even contacted amazon to get a number to contact dc house for warranty with no luck, crazy think amazon would be a little more secure when letting people sell on there site.
They call them snail trails, they are cracked cells that cause burnt traces and you can see that the wires are getting hot from the broken cells…..
G. Higgins –
This is the 2nd Panel I have received from this company, the first we had no problems with, it is installed and working well. The 2nd Panel we received was severely damaged during shipment which i usually do not hold the sipper responsible for. This panel came without any “Fragile” stickers on the box anywhere, the first one had 4-5 on it. Now I must wait until Sept. to receive the new one.
David T. –
This is a great panel, it arrived fast and in perfect condition due to good packaging.
It does put out the true 100+ watts, in full sun I was reading around 5.1 Amps at 20 Volts according to my DMM, in full Southern California sun.
I am running it along with 3 other panels of lower wattage and my charge controller reduces the voltage going into my batteries to around 14.2 volts but even then we had a day when the power company was doing some work, so no grid power that day but I was able to run my 32″ (LCD) TV and a fan all day. It was running just off the panels, (the total wattage of all my panels is 160 watts) I know this because my controller has an indicator that lights if there is any draw on the batteries. I shopped around quite a bit before deciding on this particular panel and this is the best price I could find for a 100 watt panel. There are cheaper ones out there but they are usually poly-crystalline ( They have that kind of sparkly look to them, if you’ve seen them) but I prefer Mono-crystalline panels simply because I feel there is less opportunity for substrate failure with the mono-crystalline panel surface.
These arrived with MC4 type connectors already installed as well as TWO reverse blocking Diodes installed in the junction box on the rear of the panel, the wires that come with it are about 3 feet long, you can buy extra MC4 connectors here on Amazon to hook up additional length as your needs require.
Overall I consider this a very good purchase and I will be buying more as soon as I can afford to increase power panel capacity.
Let me know if my review was “Helpful” to you or if you have any questions and I’ll try to answer them.