- 【SOLAR POWER YOUR LIFE】The 716Wh larger-capacity EB70 combines with highly-effective 200W SP200 solar panel makes the best bundle, which is the perfect choice of solar generator for camping, tailgating, fishing, power outage, and home emergencies.
- 【MULTI OUTPUTS, MORE SUPPORT】Featuring 4 x 800W Pure Sine Wave AC outlets, 2 x 100W USB-C ports, 2 x USB-A ports, 1 x Regulated 12V car socket, 2 x DC ports, and one wireless charging pad, EB70 can power most of your outdoor/home appliances under 800W.
- 【0-80% WITHIN 3 HOURS】With advanced MPPT technology, EB70 power station has a higher PV recharging rates. When using 1 * SP200 solar panel, this solar generator can be recharged from 0-80% within 3 hours, or get fully recharged in 5-5.5 hours. This combination is always steadier, greener, and faster.
- 【SAFE & BETTER BATTERY】With ultra-stable LiFePO4 battery and the excellent Battery Management System (BMS), BLUETTI EB70 extends battery service life with protection of short circuit / over-current / over-voltage / overload / overheating and ensures 2500+ full life cycles.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】1 * BLUETTI EB70 Portable Power Station, 1 * BLUETTI SP200 200W Solar Panel, 1 * 200W AC Adapter & Cable, 1 * Car Charging Cable, 1 * Solar Charging Cable (DC7909 to MC4), 2 * User Manual.
, BLUETTI EB70S Portable Power Station with 200W Solar Panel, 716Wh/800W Solar Generator w/ 4 110V AC Outlets, Battery Backup for Camping Outdoor RV…, 1039, USD,
700W Power Station +200W Solar Panel
EB70S Panels Included-Blue
Battery-Powered, Solar-Powered, AC, Car, Generator
L. Cintron –
This would be the third and smallest power generator I ordered from Bluetti. Unfortunately, this EB70 arrived damaged (not charging with power brick). My only ask is for a replacement but cannot seem to get a call back. I’ve contacted their CS via phone and email twice. Low rating isn’t for their product as I anticipate the occasional faulty product but rather, the time it’s taking to get resolve and followup. Will update once resolved.
Never to buy nor have recommend this product/brand. Rated at 716W, tested several times with 25-30W output. Expected to last at least 20 to 25hrs, but only 12 hrs. Indicator window not visible unless you actually press the button. I ve been using goal zero and jackery for a while and this was the worst experience I’ve had. Cute design but doesn’t do the job. Again DO NOT BUY this product.
PAUL B –
I was unaware of the 8A charge limit, when ordered the info wasn’t available. This makes my 2 x 100 watt panels in parallel (200 watts) only slightly better than 1 x 100 watt panel unfortunately. There are not many panels available that meet the optimum charging criteria of this unit other than Bluetti’s…. I also overlooked (or it wasn’t in the early description) the power brick or I would have avoided it as an already heavy unit for its capability. The display has little info and turns off too quickly imo. The power buttons for 12v and 120v have a tiny led making them tough to see in any lighted condition, and the 120v shuts itself off with lower loads. The power brick is bulky and the fan on it never shuts off even when fully charged making it quite loud when combined with the noise of the unit fans. Seems like a few slight changes would have made this a 5 Star item.