- 【SOLAR POWER FOR ALL】 The 716Wh larger-capacity EB70S combined with a highly effective 120W PV120 solar panel makes the ideal bundle, which is the perfect choice of solar generator for camping, fishing, power outage, and home emergencies.
- 【EASY TO CARRY】 Geared with lithium phosphate tech, this powerful EB70S comes with a 716Wh battery pack but weighs only 21.4 pounds. The foldable handle not only makes it easy to carry around for off-grid adventures but also a thoughtful, space-efficient design for storage.
- 【PASS-THROUGH CHARGING】 EB70S features 4 x AC outlets (110V/800W, Pure Sine Wave), 2 x 100W Type-C, 2 x USB-A, 2 x DC ports, 1 x Car Port, and 1 x Wireless Charging Pad. Its premium LiFePO4 cell and Battery Management System ensure 2500+ life cycles, and it can power your devices while being charged by solar.
- 【FAST SOLAR RECHARGING】Advanced MPPT technology ensures EB70S a higher PV recharging rates. With 1 x PV120 solar panel and its high conversion rate, this solar generator can be recharged from 0-80% in 6-6.5 hours. You can also recharge the EB70S with a wall outlet or 12V/24V car outlet.
- 【2-YEAR WARRANTY】 1 x BLUETTI EB70S Portable Power Station (716Wh/800W, Carmine), 1 x BLUETTI PV120 120W Solar Panel, 1 x 200W AC Adapter & Cable, 1 x Car Charging Cable (28.35 in.), 1 x Solar Charging Cable (DC7909 to MC4, 60 in.), 2 * User Manual.
, BLUETTI EB70S 716Wh/800W Portable Power Station with PV120 120W Foldable Solar Panel Included, LiFePO4 Battery Pack w/ 4 AC Outlets, Solar…, 919, USD,
Steel Grey EB70S + PV120
This item had to be returned as I did not explore enough on the nuances of each of their options for my situation. After further explanation and discussion with one of their representatives (Amy) who was not available over the holidays alternatives were explored and both Amazon and Bluetti facilitated a return.
Bought the EB70 and PV200 to use when camping in the event my car battery won’t start. The directions are pathetic and useless as they do not provide any information about how to use the items. I emailed the manufacturer multiple times seeking help and wasn’t ever able to get any because they either ignored me entirely or ignored my inquiry and replied with something unrelated. The unit is useless to me without being able to charge a car battery. I also worry about any potential warranty issues not being taken care of because of manufacturers non-existent customer service. I am returning all items and will be purchasing another brand.
Everything on the unit and box shows EB70 not EB70S, the box also explicitly says Lithium-Ion battery and says nothing about LiFePo4. Attempted a return but it says self-ship for return. Tried to contact Bluetti but very difficult to get any response via email and have never reached anyone on their customer service numbers. Also having issues with my AC200Max. Starting to regret purchasing the products. Hopefully they will respond and help with a resolution.