- Our product shipped from CA state.【12V 100ah Lithium Battery】Our 100ah lithium battery are manufactured by high-quality LiFePO4 cells. Lithium iron phosphate battery has the advantages of high working voltage, high energy density, long cycle life, good safety performance, low self-discharge rate and no memory effect. It will work well for many electrical appliances.
- 【Deep Cycle Battery】Binager 100Ah LiFePO4 battery provides over 3000 cycles and a long last 10-year lifetime compared to 200~500 cycles ang a 3-year lifetime in lead-acid battery. The LiFePO4 battery has a lower self-discharge rate, so it can hold the power long time. At the same time, compared with lead-acid batteries, our lithium iron phosphate battery does not contain any heavy metals and rare metals, no leakage, and is more environmentally friendly and safer.
- 【12V LiFePO4 Battery】Oure LiFePO4 battery has built-in BMS(battery management system) to protect it from overcharge, over-discharge, overcurrent, and short circuit, and so on battery issues. If the temperature is too high, the battery BMS will automatically turn on the protection and cut off the power supply to provide you with safety protection.
- 【Lightweight to Carry】Our lithium iron phosphate battery weighs only 23.14 lbs, its weight only 1/3 the weight of lead acid batteries. LiFePO4 battery is 50% lighter than lead-acid battery with the same capacity. In addition, we provide handles for batteries, so it will be easy to carry when going out.
- 【Widely Applications】Our lithium iron phosphate batteries can be used in the following areas: home energy storage system(Wind/ Solar), Outdoor UPS, digital/CCTV camera, lighting, cars, electric vehicles, golf car, trolling motor, RV & camper, power tools and more other applications.
, Binager 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery, Lifepo4 Deep Cycle Battery, Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery, Great for RVs, Camping, Solar Wind Systems, Outdoor…, 339.99, USD,
Binager Shenzhen Rich Haoyuan Energy Co., Ltd
13.05 x 6.79 x 8.5 inches
|Item model number|
1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|
12.8 Volts (DC)