- 【Automotive Grade Lithium Battery】Ampere Time lithium iron batteries have exceptional quality since they are manufactured by Automotive Grade LiFePO4 Cells with higher energy density, more stable performance & greater power. Highest-level safety based on UL Testing Certificate for the cell inside the battery. With no acid in the battery, you’re able to safely mount in any position. This makes li-iron batteries perfect for solar home, RV, campers, golf cart, motor homes, off-grid applications.
- 【10 Years lifetime】Ampere Time LiFePO4 battery provides 4000+ cycles (10 times longer) & a 10-year lifetime compared to 200~500 cycles & a 3-year lifetime in lead acid battery.
- 【1/3* Lightweight】Ampere Time LiFePO4 Battery Weighting only 24.25 lbs for one module, it’s weighs only 1/3* the weight of lead acid batteries. LiFePO4 battery is 50% lighter than lead acid battery with the same capacity.
- 【95%* Efficiency】Ampere Time LiFePO4 battery’s flat discharge curve holds above 12.8V for up to 95%* of its capacity usage, providing astronomical boosts in run-time compared to only 50% in Lead Acid. This product is your best choice for outdoor camping power and indoor easy installation. Without memory effect, no matter what state the battery is, it can be used as soon as it is charged.
- 【100% Protection & Delivery】Ampere Time LiFePO4 battery has built-in BMS to protect it from overcharge, over-discharge, overcurrent, and short circuit with excellent self-discharge rate. Operating Temp: Charge: 0°C~50°C; Discharge: -20°C~60°C. Our battery is IP65 waterproof, setting you free from worrying to install indoors or outdoors. The batteries will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA or Dallas, TX according to the inventory and order address to shorten the delivery time.
, Ampere Time LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery 12V 100Ah with Built-in BMS, Perfect for Replace Most of Backup Power and Off Grid Applications…, 359.99, USD,
13 x 6.82 x 8.48 inches
|Country of Origin|
1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
|Manufacturer Part Number|
You get what you pay for here. This product will not hold a charge. You might as well connect your solar power to a car battery because when the sun goes down – you will too.
I’ve contacted the manufacturer several times but they do not respond. My mistake for buying a product made in China when there are far superior products made here in the US
Just installed one 200ah Lithium Ion battery (received within 5 business days) to replace the 4 6volt house batteries … what a huge difference. I ran a test last night and went 14 hours running the coach off the inverter (disconnected from shore power) running the TV’s computers, receivers, fantastic fan and a sound machine all night.
With 4 good 6volt batteries I can do this too but in the morning my battery life is in yellow and lately on my 3 year old batteries, I’d be in the red and need the boost button to tie all 6 together to start the generator the next morning.
This morning I was still in the green which was pretty amazing as that has never happened before.
If you research lead acid batteries you will find that they all pretty much false advertise .. if a 6volt says 100ah the rule of thumb is that you cut that in half so it’s really only providing 50 ah (that’s a condensed explanation).
So 4 6v batteries … people think they have 400ah of power when they really only have 200ah or less!
Expensive at $1200 but with the 10 year battery life and no maintenance or dangerous, explosive gasses, its well worth it. You also can’t hurt them with too much discharge or run them out of water unlike lead acid.
If for a motor home ..make sure it has a cold temperature cut off, these do, cheaper models may not.
Seller was very responsive to my questions.
***************** One small issue ******************
The lugs provided were way too short to bolt down the +/- connections to my new Lithium battery. Luckily I had longer ones with same thread size and this worked perfectly (see pics) short ones are what comes with the battery.
Chris Nowak –
– This does NOT have low temp cut off!! RVers, van dwellers, campers – DO NOT USE THIS BATTERY IN FREEZING TEMPS! Charging LiFePO4 will IMMEDIATELY and IRREPARABLY damage your battery! While they can be discharged to about 0F, charging should never happen under 32F. I drained the battery then “froze” it to 20F and it immediately took 25 amps charge! I contacted AmpereTime and this is the email they sent me back:
“We’re really sorry for the confusion.
The BMS in our battery has low temperature cut-off protection function, but if we set this function on our battery, the battery can neither charge nor discharge under 32F/0C. At the beginning, we had set up the low temperature cut-off function for our battery, but later many customers responded that they needed to be able to discharge under 32F/0C. After careful research, our team has decided to block this function.
Currently our battery can be charged at low temperature, but it is charged with a very small charging current. And we’ve used auto motive grade battery cells which have superior quality. Even if charging in low temperature environment, it will not damage the battery. And as what we’ve listed in the charging temperature, we don’t recommend charging under 32F/0C.
Our marketing team has an error in understanding this, which leads to inaccurate information shown on our product page. We’re very sorry for the misunderstanding and thank you for your info, and we’ve revised the inaccurate info on the product page.”
Many other batteries on the market can discharge under 0F and only charge above 32F, so this limitation seems unique to this BMS. It took 25 amps at 20F, that’s definitely not “very small charging current”. It does look like some of the references to low temp cut off have been removed, but not all, and the responses to questions in the Q&A section from the Ampere Time remain. If you’ve purchased this battery, you need to make sure you have a kill switch on your chargers (alternator, solar, shore, etc) that you can kill charging if it’s going to drop under 32F!
– Battery is glued shut so I can’t tell if they’re new cells or not. Also means if a cell goes bad or BMS dies the whole thing goes in the trash unless you want to get your sawzall out.
– Based on the lack of low temp cut off, I decided to return this battery. Customer service was good and they allowed me to return it for free, no hassle
– Based on my calculations, it does have around 200AH
– It powered 1000 watts continuous no problem, and even 1300-1500 for a few seconds.
– Received it in about a week