- 【Reliable Automotive Grade Lithium Battery】Ampere Time LiFePO4 battery have exceptional quality since they are manufactured by Automotive Grade LiFePO4 Cells with higher energy density, more stable performance & greater power. Highest-level safety based on UL Testing Certificates for the cell inside the battery and built-in BMS to protect it from overcharge, over-discharge, over current, and short circuit with excellent self-discharge rate. 100% safe, nontoxic, renewable energy.
- 【Highest Energy Density】Ampere Time 12V 200Ah Plus is not only 3 times the energy density of lead-acid battery, but also much lighter and more powerful than comparable LiFePO4 battery on the market. For example, the energy density of Ampere Time 12V 200Ah Plus is 51.61Wh/lb (2560Wh/49.6lb=51.61Wh/lb), While comparable LiFePO4 battery is 46.55Wh/lb (2560Wh/55lb=46.55Wh/lb), Which means the energy density of our LiFePO4 battery is 11% higher than the energy density of comparable LiFePO4 battery.
- 【Capacity Expansion & Wild Application】Ampere Time LiFePO4 Battery can be connected in parallels and in series for larger capacity (Max 800Ah ) and higher voltage (24V, 36V, 48V). Max Connection in series: Up to 4 identical batteries for up to 48V and a load of 10240W. Connection in parallels: Up to 4 identical batteries for up to 800Ah capacity. Various combinations make it perfect for RV, caravan, solar, marine, home storage and off-grid application.
- 【95% Efficiency & Long Service Life】Ampere Time LiFePO4 battery’s flat discharge curve holds above 12.8V for up to 95%* of its capacity usage. Low self-discharge rate and low-capacity loss. Our Rechargeable battery provides 4000+ cycles (10 times longer) & a 10-year lifetime compared to 200-500 cycles & a 3-year lifetime in lead acid battery, and 2000-3000 cycles longer than other LiFePO4 battery on the market.
- 【Fast Delivery & Outstanding Service】We are committed to providing you with satisfactory service. Fast delivery because the battery will be shipped from our local warehouse in Los Angeles, California or Dallas, Texas. Professional technical support and customer service as we provide easy-to-understand operation manuals and phone support or online services with quick feedback within 24 hours. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to meet your needs.
, Ampere Time 12V 200Ah Plus Lithium LiFePO4 Battery, Built-in 200A BMS, 4000+ Deep Cycles, Max 2560W Power Output, FCC&UL Certificates, 10-Year…, 779.99, USD,
20.5 x 9.37 x 8.54 inches
|Country of Origin|
1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Chris Nowak –
– This does NOT have low temp cut off!! RVers, van dwellers, campers – DO NOT USE THIS BATTERY IN FREEZING TEMPS! Charging LiFePO4 will IMMEDIATELY and IRREPARABLY damage your battery! While they can be discharged to about 0F, charging should never happen under 32F. I drained the battery then “froze” it to 20F and it immediately took 25 amps charge! I contacted AmpereTime and this is the email they sent me back:
“We’re really sorry for the confusion.
The BMS in our battery has low temperature cut-off protection function, but if we set this function on our battery, the battery can neither charge nor discharge under 32F/0C. At the beginning, we had set up the low temperature cut-off function for our battery, but later many customers responded that they needed to be able to discharge under 32F/0C. After careful research, our team has decided to block this function.
Currently our battery can be charged at low temperature, but it is charged with a very small charging current. And we’ve used auto motive grade battery cells which have superior quality. Even if charging in low temperature environment, it will not damage the battery. And as what we’ve listed in the charging temperature, we don’t recommend charging under 32F/0C.
Our marketing team has an error in understanding this, which leads to inaccurate information shown on our product page. We’re very sorry for the misunderstanding and thank you for your info, and we’ve revised the inaccurate info on the product page.”
Many other batteries on the market can discharge under 0F and only charge above 32F, so this limitation seems unique to this BMS. It took 25 amps at 20F, that’s definitely not “very small charging current”. It does look like some of the references to low temp cut off have been removed, but not all, and the responses to questions in the Q&A section from the Ampere Time remain. If you’ve purchased this battery, you need to make sure you have a kill switch on your chargers (alternator, solar, shore, etc) that you can kill charging if it’s going to drop under 32F!
– Battery is glued shut so I can’t tell if they’re new cells or not. Also means if a cell goes bad or BMS dies the whole thing goes in the trash unless you want to get your sawzall out.
– Based on the lack of low temp cut off, I decided to return this battery. Customer service was good and they allowed me to return it for free, no hassle
– Based on my calculations, it does have around 200AH
– It powered 1000 watts continuous no problem, and even 1300-1500 for a few seconds.
– Received it in about a week
You get what you pay for here. This product will not hold a charge. You might as well connect your solar power to a car battery because when the sun goes down – you will too.
I’ve contacted the manufacturer several times but they do not respond. My mistake for buying a product made in China when there are far superior products made here in the US
Just installed one 200ah Lithium Ion battery (received within 5 business days) to replace the 4 6volt house batteries … what a huge difference. I ran a test last night and went 14 hours running the coach off the inverter (disconnected from shore power) running the TV’s computers, receivers, fantastic fan and a sound machine all night.
With 4 good 6volt batteries I can do this too but in the morning my battery life is in yellow and lately on my 3 year old batteries, I’d be in the red and need the boost button to tie all 6 together to start the generator the next morning.
This morning I was still in the green which was pretty amazing as that has never happened before.
If you research lead acid batteries you will find that they all pretty much false advertise .. if a 6volt says 100ah the rule of thumb is that you cut that in half so it’s really only providing 50 ah (that’s a condensed explanation).
So 4 6v batteries … people think they have 400ah of power when they really only have 200ah or less!
Expensive at $1200 but with the 10 year battery life and no maintenance or dangerous, explosive gasses, its well worth it. You also can’t hurt them with too much discharge or run them out of water unlike lead acid.
If for a motor home ..make sure it has a cold temperature cut off, these do, cheaper models may not.
Seller was very responsive to my questions.
***************** One small issue ******************
The lugs provided were way too short to bolt down the +/- connections to my new Lithium battery. Luckily I had longer ones with same thread size and this worked perfectly (see pics) short ones are what comes with the battery.